The Barn

The barn was erected in 1983 through the efforts of the Tillman County Historical Society. The barn originally was built as an extension of the schoolhouse museum. The building has been renovated to represent a functioning barn of the 1920's, and will at times house draft animals.

front of barn
Tour of the barn
AME Church and the barn
Buggy inside the barn
Wagon inside the barn

Return to Townsite page