Horse Creek School

Horse Creek School was built in 1902 in northeastern Tillman County. It was a school house and served as the North Deep Red Baptisit Church until the 1960's. The building has been restored and is used to teach children about school in a one room facility. The building was moved to the Townsite in 1977 and served as a museum until June 2000.

School Building
School Building
Historical Marker in front of School
Tour of the school
Tour of the School
Math Review at Horse Creek

Return to Townsite page